The activities of Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhani can be broadly classified under the following heads
- Felicitating women social change agents with the Sadguru Gnanananda National Awards
- Building learning centres that promote social entrepreneurship through Centre for Social Initiative & Management (CSIM)
- Initiating focuses ibing from homes through the Dal-Oil-Sugar (DOS) distribution Scheme
- Handholding of Social Entrepreneurs in their initial phase
- Providing books and saplings to rural children through the First Million Project
- Providing financial support through sponsorships and donations to other social organisations.
- Promoting the Social Accounting and Audit process amongst social enterprises across India